This is the third edition of Matt McGee’s bestselling text for the I.B. Diploma course (SL& HL).
The many improved features of this edition include:
- alignment with the IB syllabus divided into 97 ‘bite sized’ chapters.
- whenever possible, text is supported by large colour coded diagrams linking to text and theory.
- chapters finish with a revision section including core diagrams.
- a complete glossary.
- substantial additional material such as exam questions and answers, case studies, IA and EE will be available as free downloads on the IBID website.
- non-syllabus material clearly indicated as ‘A Little Depth’ for ambitious students.
Students and teachers who are used to a ‘dry’ treatment of the subject will find this book provocative, enlightening and refreshing. This is a rather personal account from an economist who clearly loves teaching and is equipped with a wry sense of humour. Readers will find a mixture of solid academia, shoot-from-the-hip earthiness and simple humour
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.