- Providing vital teacher support for English A Language and Literature, this teacher companion helps you accurately address the syllabus aims, supports assessment preparation and ensures teaching fully incorporates the IB approach.
- Developed directly with the IB for the closest link to the IB ethos, this resource helps you engage learners and drive achievement.
- Creatively cover course content – ideas and examples from English A educators and authentic classroom experiences help you engage learners
- Drive motivation and achievement – fresh, original teaching ideas help you immerse teenagers in relevant, interesting activities, supporting achievement
- Accurately prepare for assessments – with insight directly from the IB helping you manage assessment preparation
- Strengthen student potential – advice on improving learners’ grades and achieving curriculum aims helps you progress students to higher attainment levels
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.