- Packed full of support straight from the IB, this comprehensive text was written by authors of the current syllabus and most accurately matches the 2011 specification.
- Containing unrivalled assessment preparation, the challenging and engaging approach will ensure learners excel.
- Developed with the IB so you can trust in the most accurate match to the syllabus
- The most comprehensive and written by authors of the most recent syllabus
- Evocative activities develop the highest levels of critical thought, truly in line with the IB philosophy
- A huge selection of fiction and non-fiction texts will engage students and stimulate learning
- Activities help students develop the key skills and knowledge they need, including understanding and writing literary criticism, creating oral and written commentaries and preparing for the oral presentation
- Unrivalled assessment support, straight from the IB, including guidance and model answers support top achievement
Accessible until 31 December 2020, to be used by a single student or teacher Multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more Your first login to your Online Course Books will facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail. If you are unable to receive a printed access card, please contact Oxford Includes one print Course Book and one Online Course Book
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.