This book is a must-have for English A Literature students aiming for the strongest achievement in the course. Focused, challenging and directly aligned with the current syllabus, it is packed with skills development activities, examiner feedback and more to ensure students fully develop all the key skills central to assessment.
A must-have resource for any student aiming to achieve highly in the current English A Literature course, this book will fully develop all the crucial skills central to assessment. With dedicated support and practice for writing development and reading techniques, in addition to focused skills work for each assessment, every part of the syllabus is thoroughly addressed to build complete confidence. A huge range of student samples and examiner guidance give clear insight into assessment standards, helping students demonstrate their best abilities in exams.
- Strengthen the key skills – a huge range of activities and techniques in writing, reading and the creation of assessment texts will concretely boost exam results
- Truly understand assessment standards – commented samples give clear insight into exam expectations and help students construct the best answers
- Build confidence for the orals – videos of student orals and presentations included online to ensure the best preparation, with bespoke support for the Individual Oral Commentary, Discussion and the Individual Oral Presentation
- Take a balanced approach – includes lots of web links and suggestions for further study, to ensure learning embraces the IB philosophy
- Fully address every syllabus component – skills-focused guidance, exercises, practical tasks, assessment support and samples for the each part of the most recent syllabus
- Trust in quality – written by authors of the most recent syllabus
- Get the best results – detailed preparation for the Interactive Oral, Reflective Statement and Written Assignment, plus thorough guidance on crucial skills like constructing comparative essays
About the series:
Cement student confidence and fully embed all the key skills central to IB study. IB Skills and Practice provides learners with the essential practice needed to enable confident skills application, tangibly building capabilities for IB assessment.
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.