Definitively strengthening all the skills central to English B assessment, this supportive guide was written by an English B workshop leader to progress learners’ confidence and understanding. Directly supporting the English B Course Book, each assessment component is fully covered, embedding exam strategies and providing extensive practice for all question-types. Ensuring learners wholly master receptive and productive skills in addition to strengthening organization, presentation and conversation skills, it maximizes achievement in assessment.
- Matches exam structure, fully addressing every assessment component to build student confidence
- Cements understanding of exam questions, including clear examples and sample responses
- Closely develops all the crucial skills learners need for exams, packed with focused practice and activities
- Strengthens key organization, presentation and conversation skills, ensuring confident achievement in the IA
- Embeds strategies for tackling all question types, maximizing attainment
- Directly linked to the English B Course Book, providing the most comprehensive support available
About the series:
Cement student confidence and fully embed all the key skills central to IB study. IB Skills and Practice provides learners with the essential practice needed to enable confident skills application, tangibly building capabilities for IB assessment.
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.