This title is soon to be republished with new material, but we do have some remaining stock.
This Guide is designed to help you prepare for History, Paper 2, World History Topic 10: Authoritarian States, SL and HL, using the emergence and rule of Nazi Germany (1918–1945) as a discrete example. It provides:
- A clear structure to mirror the syllabus
- Essential facts and examples
- Author guidance on the requirements to obtain top marks
- ‘Key Historical Perspectives’ sections that explain differing interpretations of core issues
- Margin box definitions of key technical and historical terms
- Timelines to map and contextualise important events
- Sample essay questions to boost recall and essay-writing skills.
About the Author
Joe read Modern History at Lincoln College, Oxford and has been teaching for 24 years. Joe has taught IB History for the last 16 years at Malvern College, Worcestershire, England where he oversees its academic life as Director of Studies.
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.