Build solid mathematical understanding and develop key conceptual connections. The inquiry-based approach integrates the MYP key concepts, helping you shift to a concept-based classroom and cement mathematical comprehension. Fully comprehensive and matched to the Revised MYP to help you progress learners into DP Mathematics.
Progress your learners into IB Diploma:
- fully comprehensive and matched to the MYP Next Chapter curriculum Develop conceptual understanding in the best way for your learners
- learn by mathematical unit or by key concept Drive active, critical exploration of mathematical principles
- build rounded comprehension framed within the key and related concepts
- Develop meaningful cross-curricular connections that help learners recognize and manipulate mathematical ideas in other disciplines Support higher level thinking skills through an approach grounded in factual, conceptual and debatable questions
Build a solid foundation of practical skills with extensive practice equipping learners to apply skills Fully prepare learners for the MYP
- eAssessment Multiplatform access compatible with a wide range of devices Your first login will be facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail Includes one print course book and one online course book The license is valid until 31 December 2024
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.