Physics 4/5 for the international student has been developed for the world student. This six book series has been written by an experienced international author team and will beneﬁt students studying the lnternational Baccalaureate MYP. The series has been carefully crafted to ensure students develop a global view of science.
Physics 4/5 for the international student presents nine physics units. The unit question, significant concepts and Area of Interaction focus are identified at the beginning of each unit.
Each unit features:
- content ensuring progression to the is Diploma programme
- clear, well-explained text
- ﬂexibility that allows schools to develop a programme suitable for their needs
- assessment tasks identified
- student reﬂection built into each unit
- progressive development of scientiﬁc inquiry through experiments and investigations addressing Criteria D and E
- suggestions for Criterion A science activities
- icons indicating the development of Approaches To Learning, Learner Proﬁle and science specific skills
- What do you know? question sets throughout each unit addressing Criterion C
- highlighted new terms and end-of-unit glossary
- hands-on learning activities suitable for class or home
- literacy activities assisting students in developing communication skills
- end-of-unit review questions incorporating a range of question types suitable for assessment of Criterion C
An interactive student CD—ROM is packaged with every course book. The CD-ROM contains:
- an electronic version of the course book
- Let’s use Technology activities and worksheets
- short animations to assist student understanding of difficult concepts
- interactive student self-tests
- links to Work on the Web activities
This book is supported by a Teacher Resource CD-ROM.
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.