Mathematics for the IB Diploma: Analysis and approaches HL: Analysis and approaches HL
Enable students to construct, communicate and justify correct mathematical arguments with a range of activities and examples of maths in the real world.
- Engage and excite students with examples and photos of maths in the real world, plus inquisitive starter activities to encourage their problem-solving skills
- Build mathematical thinking with our ‘Toolkit’ and mathematical exploration chapter, along with our new toolkit feature of questions, investigations and activities
- Develop understanding with key concepts and applications integrated throughout, along with TOK links for every topic
- Prepare your students for assessment with worked examples, and extended essay support
- Check understanding with review exercise at the end of the coursebook
Paul Fannon, Vesna Kadelburg, Ben Woolley, Stephen Ward – Hodder Education