Based on the current syllabus of the International Baccalaureate Diploma, for first examinations in May 2013
- Economics Standard and Higher Levels (with Higher Level only
- Structured in the same study order as the textbook Economics from a global perspective (third edition), sequenced by section, chapter and topic
- Over 450 questions, with many new questions covering the mathematical content of the
- Answers that can be removed if using the book for course tests
- At a suitable level for use with GCE A Level courses, professional courses, and university
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.