Refine, progress and perfect English acquisition. Preparing MYP learners to step into IB Diploma English B with confidence, this text connects relevant learning material and objectives to the MYP curriculum framework structure.
An inquiry-based approach enables reflection, questioning and critical thought, fully in line with the MYP approach.
- Build the high levels of English fluency central to student success in IB Diploma English B
- Connect learning material and objectives with the MYP curriculum structure
- Facilitate inquiry-based learning that drives reflection on big picture questions as students develop language skills
- Frame English language learning within the context of key and related concepts, statements of inquiry, global contexts and approaches to learning
- Prepare learners for assessment with practice and guidance directly mapped to the MYP assessment objectives
Develop confident language learners who are ready to progress, with practice that leads students confidently towards IB Diploma Mapped to the most current MYP curriculum framework.
- The license is valid until 31st December 2025, for use by a single student or teacher Multiplatform access, compatible with a wide range of devices
- Your first login will be facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail
- Included: one print student book and one online student book
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.