MYP Mathematics 4&5 Extended takes learners beyond the MYP Mathematics 4&5 Standard resource, providing opportunities to master more advanced mathematical concepts and skills, and laying the foundations for Higher Level Mathematics at IB Diploma.
The inquiry-based approach integrates the MYP key concepts, helping you shift to a concept-based approach and cement mathematical comprehension. Fully comprehensive, the resource addresses all the topics suggested in the MYP Extended Mathematics Skills Framework.
Progress your learners into IB Diploma:
- fully comprehensive and matched to the MYP Next Chapter curriculum
- Develop conceptual understanding in the best way for your learners
- learn by mathematical unit or by key concept Drive active, critical exploration of mathematical principles
- build rounded comprehension framed within the key and related concepts
- Develop meaningful cross-curricular connections that help learners recognize and manipulate mathematical ideas in other disciplines
- Support higher level thinking skills through an approach grounded in factual, conceptual and debatable questions
- Build a solid foundation of practical skills with extensive practice equipping learners to apply skills
Fully prepare learners for the MYP eAssessment Multiplatform access, compatible with a wide range of devices
Your first login will be facilitated by a printed access card that will be delivered to you with the product
Included: one print course book and one online course book – The license is valid until 31 December 2025