This is a university guidebook aimed specifically at IB students wishing to study in the UK. There are more than 35 university profiles (including Oxford, Cambridge, LSE and UCL amongst others) with former IB students from over 20 different nationalities answering questions including:
- How does your workload at university compare to that of the IB?
- Do you feel you have an advantage over A-Level students?
- Were the entry requirements fair?
- Are there efforts made to accommodate international students?
- Would you recommend your university to current IB students?
Each university profile is complete with an in-depth student survey and of all the essential facts and figures. In addition, the introductory chapters cover the application process and give IB students essential tips and advice to securing a spot at the best universities across the UK.
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.