- The most comprehensive, challenging and engaging, this text was developed with the IB to match the current syllabus for SL and HL. With unparalleled insight into IB assessment, complete with examiner guidance, it will concretely equip your learners to tackle the course and assessment.
- The most accurate match to the current syllabus, developed with the IB and written by leading examiners
- Fully captures the IB spirit, incorporating fresh and topical TOK to drive independent thought
- Comprehensive support for ‘language in a cultural context,’ building international-mindedness in a linguistic context
- Current, diverse and topical text extracts will resonate with learners
- The best integration of the IB philosophy, with evocative activities to help students think creatively and discerning questions to drive critical thought
- Packed with accurate assessment support, directly from the IB, including examiner guidance, model answers, assessments advice and more, completely aligned to the new assessment
Accessible until 31 December 2020, to be used by a single student or teacher. Multi-platform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more. Your first login to your Online Course Books will be facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail. If you are unable to receive a printed access card, please contact Oxford Includes one print Course Book and one Online Course Book.
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.