Refine, progress and perfect English acquisition. Preparing MYP learners to step into IB Diploma English B with confidence, this text connects relevant learning material and objectives to the MYP curriculum framework structure. An inquiry-based approach enables reflection, questioning and critical thought, fully in line with the MYP approach.
- Build the high levels of English fluency central to student success in IB Diploma English B
- Connect learning material and objectives with the MYP curriculum structure
- Facilitate inquiry-based learning that drives reflection on big picture questions as students develop language skills
- Frame English language learning within the context of key and related concepts, statements of inquiry, global contexts and approaches to learning
- Prepare learners for assessment with practice and guidance directly mapped to the MYP assessment objectives
- Develop confident language learners who are ready to progress, with practice that leads students confidently towards IB Diploma
- Mapped to the most current MYP curriculum framework
The license is valid until 31st December 2025, for use by a single student or teacher Multiplatform access, compatible with a wide range of devices
Your first login will be facilitated by a printed access card that will be deliverd with the print product.
Included: one print student book and one online student book
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.